Sunday, July 27, 2008

On a Scale of 1 to 10... Movies

I thought it would be fun to talk more about things I like and let you know how I rank them. My husband and I always use the "1 to 10 scale" to indicate how much we like things. I thought I could use that for movies, restaurants, books, etc.



Today I am ranking the classic movie Eddie and the Cruisers. I honestly can't say when it was that I first saw this movie but I know that I was young. Since that time I have watched it dozens of times on my own dvd and whenever I catch it on tv. It was released in 1983 and there was one sequel to it which I haven't seen. I also own the cd which I have had for years and years.

I really like the movie and would wholeheartedly recommend it. I would give it a solid 8.5


The soundtrack cd I love! And I would give that a 10.


If you have the opportunity to rent it through Net Flix or elsewhere - do it! You will certainly enjoy it!


If you have already seen this movie - what do you give it?

1 comment:

The Stewart Stuff said...

I've never even heard of it and I cannot wait to NetFlix it! Thanks for the movie tip!!!