Monday, July 7, 2008

A new addition...

I decided to try out an infant line to my Etsy shop, Alayna's Closet. The only infant that I know right now is my husband's cousin's daughter (you with me?), Kaylee. We haven't had the pleasure of meeting her yet but she is nearing 3 months old.

Tonight I finished the appliques on a onesie/pant set (Carter's). I love this bright paisley fabric and it definitely is not your normal cutesy baby print.


I really like how it turned out but unfortunately my dress form is too big so the outfit looks kinda wonky stretched out on it. Maybe if I strapped a diaper on it would fill out the pants better?!






What do you think?






I do have plans for more colors of girls bottoms and boys sets as well. I also found some gorgeous colors in little boy onesies that I can't wait to do up. Sadly, I was only able to buy what they had and that was a couple of each size.

P.S. Don't forget to vote in my poll and to enter in my giveaway. They are both ending soon!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Ooh - I love the flower on the bottom of the pants! Too cute. :)

Anonymous said...

I voted to see your bedroom next...always a great place to find inspirational decor...


I love the Bubblegum Machine Applique Girls Shirt w/ Buttons...very cute.

Anonymous said...

Amanda! I LOVE your new addition - the pants are way cute :p) ... can you offer these sets in larger sizes, with the ruffles? convo me :p)