Sunday, July 13, 2008

New item added...

I have completed my first infant boys outfit! I am so excited! I love everything about my new line that I will be doing and this set exemplifies a modern posh tot! Click HERE to read more about it.













As you may have noticed there are dots everywhere! I am changing up my graphics and ads. I want it to encompass both boys and girls and the new colors really do that. The new look is more clean, stylish, and has a more boutique feel to it.

Can you believe I did it all myself?! But it is not done yet. My wonderful friend Anita is a savvy graphic designer and she is going to jazz it up a little bit. So be on the lookout. Please check out her shop on Etsy - she does fantastic work! It is called iGraphicus. *new banner has been added! 7/14 *

1 comment:

The Stewart Stuff said...

Very cool new look and, yes, much more boy friendly! Love it!!!