Tuesday, July 15, 2008

mmm... Beer

Beer bread that is.

Some time ago I was dragged to one of my sister's co-workers house who was hosting a Tastefully Simple party. Alayna had just learned to walk and I was busy chasing her while she was running after her cousin, Eden. So I didn't get to sit down and sample all of the little treats they were passing around. My sister and I threw together an order of things we thought sounded good.

A couple of weeks later and our package arrives. Can I tell you that my husband and I LOVE that beer bread! We have gone through several boxes of it and I actually need to find someone to buy some more. I only have one left in our pantry after tonights loaf.


So I just wanted to pass along this tidbit of information. If you haven't tried it and you get invited to a show - buy it. It is fast, easy, and a delicious addition to any meal. I think I will go have some now.


P.S. Tonight is the last day for Free Shipping in Alayna's Closet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also love that Beer Bread! I just placed an order last week for some of that along with the Caribbean Beach bread and Spinach and Herb dip! Yummy!!

The Stewart Stuff said...

Sounds interesting! I have never heard of one of those parties....sounds yummy!!!