Thursday, July 3, 2008

All in the name of a bargain!

So I finally got the call that I was able to pick up the fixture that I bought from BabyStyle. They are closing down that location in a couple more days so I needed to pick it up, but I only had myself, my baby girl, and the stroller. I was parked at the far end of Macy's and Babystyle is in the middle of the giant mall. The basket of the stroller was full of my purchases, I had my backpack on my back, Alayna on my hip, and a very tall, very heavy T stand balancing in the stroller. So I start schlepping it to my car, sweating profusely, changing Alayna from the left side to the right and back again a couple of times (girl is heavy!) and I finally make it to the doors of Macy's. I get outside and it's raining! Several minutes later we arrive at my car and I buckle Alayna in her carseat. Then I stand back and admire my purchase!


* Don't forget to enter the giveaway for a beautiful pair of pearl earrings! The drawing closes Friday night at midnight. *

1 comment:

The Stewart Stuff said...

That doesn't sound very fun! At least the rain helped cool you down. That will be awesome to have!