Sunday, July 13, 2008

How about this...

I am due to go to the grocery store. We don't have a great selection of food in the house but I keep putting off making the trip. Therefore - I am not able to post our regularly scheduled programming of "Try something new today". I will resume next week.

So I thought I would do something extra special to make up for it. How about this...



Any orders placed through Alaynas Closet for the next 3 days will receive Free Shipping! If you order 1 shirt, it ships free. If you order 1 shirt and a matching tote bag, it ships free. If you order 3 shirts and 3 matching tote bags, it still ships free. : ) So commence ordering!


* Free shipping offer good on orders placed 7/13 - 7/15. To indicate that you heard about this offer on my blog and receive free shipping, you must enter the following code in the notes to seller - A C 1 B R. *

1 comment:

The Stewart Stuff said...

I'm sad to miss out on the recipe, but what an awesome shipping offer! Great job with the blog, Amanda!