Monday, July 28, 2008

New shoes...

Now is the time I start buying Fall clothes for Alayna. You see warmer colors and sweaters and pants start to crop up in the store displays. And that of course means buying new shoes. Alayna has already outgrown her first couple of pairs of sandals that I bought in the Spring. It always makes me sad knowing I have to buy her new ones. Not because I have to spend money on getting some more - but because it means she is growing up.






One of the brands that I love for her are Converse. They are supportive, stylish, and have a flexible sole. I love that they are fairly inexpensive at $20 for the traditional colors. She is wearing these chocolate brown ones today. I usually buy them from Piperlime. They have free shipping both ways which is very convenient. And they always have loads of styles in stock.



With her brown Converse she is wearing one of the new shirts from my shop, Alayna's Closet. There are 3 of them which I call the Pretty Paisley Flower Collection. You can check them out by clicking on the link above.



2 comments:

The Stewart Stuff said...

Ty is wearing the black velcro Converse! We love them, too! The shirts turned out sooo cute! As always, you have the worlds cutest model!

Anonymous said...

aww how cute! i know right--- i should definitely get started on building my fall shoe collection. shoes are my weakness haha.