Thursday, July 31, 2008

Buy Something New Today - Polka Dots!

In honor of my new blog design I have searched up and down on Etsy to find my most favorite things with polka dots! Let's go!



P O L K A D O T S



I can honestly say that I don't think I have ever seen a more adorable bib than this one from Bean Pickle Sprout. I love the color combination and the little bird is just the cutest. The modern and neutral colors would also make it a perfect pick for a little boy or girl.





Next I chose this brightly colored, ultra hip diaper bag/tote bag from Pink Lemonade Bags. The colors are fantastic and I love the crisp bow. There are pockets on the light pink interior which makes it easy to find what you are looking for.





And lastly we have this lovely travel sized blankie from Dolci Baci Boutique. One of my favorite color combinations is pink and green - and this gorgeous blankie uses both so well. I just wish it came in a larger size!


3 comments:

The Stewart Stuff said...

I adore polka dots, as well! Don't they just make you smile!?!

Dolce Baci said...

Thanks so much for featuring our Dottie Lovie Blanket on your adorable blog! We are honored!

Julie - On the Dot Creations said...

Great dotty finds today. I really like Bean Pickle Sprout's bibs, too! :)

Julie
http://www.onthedotcreations.typepad.com