Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Don't ya...

It always turns out when you are not looking to buy something - that's the moment you find it. Well yesterday I was killing some time in between errands and ended up in a plaza that has HomeGoods (my favorite store), TJ Maxx, and Marshalls. Most everything I found was for my future studio, which will be a blank slate.


So the first thing I found was at HomeGoods. There were 2 of these lamps on clearance and they were in perfect condition! I often have a hard time finding lamps that I like. But I love the creamy colors of the base and the shades are beautiful too! These are the colors I will be using along with chocolate brown for accent.





At TJ Maxx this metal form was also in the clearance section for just $10! It is really a cute piece and a good size also. It will probably be just for decoration unless I can find some function for it.




Our Marshall's carries children's shoes in it and I was lucky enough to find a pair of chocolate brown suede Puma sneakers for Alayna this fall. Score! Puma's look way cute on her.



Don't ya love when you find stuff you didn't know you were looking for?

No comments: