Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Buy something new today - Hats!

If you have seen Alayna during one of the past two cold weather seasons you would know that her mom is a sucker for hats. She has had dozens of them! But one of my favorites is one that I bought before she was born in a little boutique shop in Peterborough. She wore it only once, during her 1 month old photo shoot. I have that hat and outfit saved so that one day I can do something special with it.


Throughout my travels on Etsy I have seen some hats that are just as adorable and I wanted to share them with you. Maybe you know a special little someone who would like a warm head and look cute too.


HATS!





First, from a very successful Etsy seller is this adorable army green flower beanie hat with visor. If you check out Portland Beanie Company's shop you will find hats to fit everyone from infant to adult - all handmade and all beautiful!


















Next, for the little monkey in your life, is this too cute crocheted brown hat with pink trim and monkey ears built in. But if your little monkey is a boy - don't fret - Cite' Fuzz has it available with blue trim as well.













And if all this cuteness was too much to handle, I have one more picked out for you!



From the Etsy shop Beanie Designs - is the most gorgeous brown and pink bear hat. Bear not your style? Then check this shop out and you will also find a cute kitty hat.














Hmm... which hat to get Alayna? Of course - all 3!


2 comments:

The Stewart Stuff said...

That picture of Alayna is so precious!

Anonymous said...

The little monkey picture...soooo cute! Those chubby cheeks...I love it!