Thursday, July 24, 2008

A bright spot...

On an otherwise dreary day - weatherwise and everything else - the FedEx man drops off a box for me. And inside was all the beautiful colors of my new packaging! Yay!



I will still package everything in the clear cello sleeves but will tie them off with the colors for boy or girl, cocoa/azalea/lime for a girl and cocoa/turquoise/tangerine for a boy. I am loving that chocolate brown though!


And in other business news - I finished the matching trick or treat tote bag for my little witch. And it is available personalized too! She is now ready for purchase through my Etsy shop - Alayna's Closet. What do you think? I will have more styles coming so keep your eyes peeled!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the tote is perfect for Halloween! Not to scary for kids, but nonetheless, a bewitching product!

The Stewart Stuff said...

I cannot wait to order more to see the packaging in full effect! Cute stuff as always!!!