Monday, August 11, 2008

Alayna's Closet Cuties!

Want one of these?






Here is where you can find all of the information and benefits of joining the official Alayna's Closet Cuties Club.


******************************************


Perks
  • Show off your cutie on my blog
  • Free personalized wooden hanger
  • Exclusive discounts in Alayna's Closet


How to Join


Simply submit a picture of your cutie wearing their Alayna's Closet shirt or sporting their one of a kind tote bag. It will be displayed in the slideshow at the bottom of my blog.


*********************************************


For more information or to become an Alayna's Closet Cutie Clubmember - contact me at AlaynasCloset@gmail.com



To see current ACCC's look for them in the slideshow at the bottom of my blog.

3 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

I think this is a super cute idea! Good luck with it!

The Stewart Stuff said...

Of course we want to join! We, after all, are your biggest fans!!! They turned out so cute! I'll want to order one for each girl, too!!!

jenny said...

oh i realy would love one realy pretty