Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Something new to love...

Today Alayna and I went to welcome our newest neighbor. They opened a brand new Michael's in a plaza fairly near our home. I had my trusty 40% off coupon with me and I was ready to shop. They had alot of great deals to celebrate their grand opening week and was able to take advantage of a few of them. I had thrown a rotary cutter into my cart and thought I would use my coupon towards that. But as I wheeled my way through the aisles I found this...


It is perfect for my ribbon and other little things. My ribbon had been in plastic containers on a nearby shelf but it was kind of a pain having to open each container seeing which was the best match. Like my thread, I can now just glance up and see everything at once. My handy hubby hung it up for me lickety split.



Can you tell I love organization! In my studio anyways!

No comments: