Monday, August 25, 2008

Hello - old friend...

Today I decided to venture up into our attic and find something to dust off and bring into the furniture rotation. I found an old friend. She hasn't really found a permanent place in our house so she had been residing up in dustville for the last couple of years.



I bought her in the Fall of 2004 after we first moved here. There was an antique sale at a local church and I snagged her up for a song! She has a beautiful antique white finish with lovely little crackles.


I thought I could find her a home in my studio. I tried several places and I don't think it's going to work. I am already busting at the seams and need a bigger place to create. Maybe I can move her out into our hallway?

I referred to this desk as "her" 4 times.

2 comments:

The Stewart Stuff said...

"She" is very cute! I hope you find the perfect spot for "her"!

Simply Sentimental said...

WOW..what a beautiful piece of furniture..If you can't find a good home for it I'll sure take it...LOL..

~Sydnei