Monday, August 4, 2008

This one's for the boys...

I finally finished a new shirt and matching tote bag for the little boys out there. I probably do 3 times as many shirts for girls as I do boys... but I sell 3 times as much girl stuff.

The tote bag can be used all year round but I thought it would be especially cute as a trick or treat bag. It can be just a spider or personalized in your name of choice. Click on the picture and it will take you directly to the listing for more details.


Photobucket


And just this afternoon I completed the matching shirt. I love the colors of the orange shirt and the blue/black spider. It would be a great shirt for Halloween and beyond. When the weather get a littler cooler just layer a long sleeved tee underneath and your little man will be ready to go!


Photobucket




If you have any suggestions or an idea of designs you would like to see - please leave a comment. If I pick your idea and make a shirt or tote bag with your design on it you will receive one for free!


3 comments:

Jason and Jenn said...

I love the spider shirt Amanda...very very cute!
How about a pumpkin and fall leaves for another design!?!?
That would be really cute for both boys and girls, and can be worn for halloween and all through autumn.
Talk to you soon.
Love, Jenn O.

Laura said...

The boy kids I'm around really like puzzles... how about a shirt/tote bag that has:
- an easy sudoku puzzle on it
- a couple of puzzle pieces not yet fit together
- or you could ignore puzzles, and go with a cute monster design! Always a hit. 1 monster, 1 monster trying to eat the other little monster, or 1 big monster eating gum drop candies, etc.

It's fun thinking up ideas!
laurachilton {at} hotmail {dot} com

Anonymous said...

SOOO Cute, my little boy loved the eye's on the shirt.
What about something with buttons?? Remotes, telephone, etc.
also...School is cool or my school rocks (pic of front loader with rock load?)