Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My handy helper...

Now that I have changed my packaging and colors to be more inclusive of boys and girls - I have alot more raffia to deal with.




I had a wooden dowel left over from some other project and was trying to think of a way to use it as a dispenser. I couldn't think of a good way to attach it to the wall though. As I was digging through another closet I found a pair of curtain rods that had been taken out of another room after redecorating. These of course came with brackets for the wall and it was the perfect size to hold all of my raffia. My hubby hung it up for me and I am loving it! It keeps everything orderly and out of my way.





I was thinking either above my shipping table for the cookie sheet message center or maybe one sideways above my raffia bar? We'll have to see...

1 comment:

The Stewart Stuff said...

Genious! I love that shipping table! All of your furniture looks straight out of the pottery barn catalog! So nice!!!