Saturday, August 16, 2008

Merci, Gracias, Danke, Thank you!

I had spotted this award given out to a fellow Etsian and blogger earlier this week - she then passed it along to Sydnei of Simply Sentimental. Who I am delighted to say passed it on to me!



Thank you so much Sydnei! I love reading your blog and browsing your shop and am thrilled that you also enjoy mine.

My time with my blogging crown has been short - but I must part with it. I have decided to pass it along to Kari of Spring Chick. She has been an inspiration to me in many ways and I love reading her blog. She always has a fun mix of posts and beautiful pictures to share. And of course you know she also has a wonderful Esty shop that you have to check out!

3 comments:

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Great choice to pass on your award to!

Kari said...

Thanks Amanda! You are so sweet, I really appreciate your kind words and support, Kari

Sew Gracious said...

Congratulations! I knew Sydnei would pass this along to someone very deserving! :-)