Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Buy Something New Today - Boys!

My good friend Linda's son, Giovanni, just celebrated a birthday. So today's theme is great gifts for boys - in honor of him! Let's hear it for the boys...

B O Y S !


I have been eyeing this first shop for awhile as there are so many cute things. But these army men soap are so clever I just had to include them. These are single use soaps - you receive 15 of them. Use one each time your little guy takes a bath - he gets clean and has a new toy at the end of tub time! Check out Annie's Powder Room and guaranteed you find something you love.




Next is this adorable pirate pillow. Such a popular theme brought to life in this generously sized pillow. I love the original design and style. He even has a peg leg and a hook for a hand! I know several boys that would love this for a gift. You can get your very own by visiting Wonder and Whimsy.




And I saved this little goodie for last. From the Etsy shop, Cookie Dough, a brightly colored box has been painted and glued shut. But inside the monsters mouth your little one can search for over 40 mini treasures hidden amongst the beads. You can even play I Spy as there is a contents list included on the bottom of the box. What a smart idea!


1 comment:

The Stewart Stuff said...

I love that I Spy! How cute and entertaining!!!