Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Buy Something New Today - Birthday Party Hats!

I wanted to introduce some very fun and playful items from the Etsy world this week. Party Hats! These aren't your run of the mill, everybody has one, cardboard hats. These could be keepsakes and made to match your theme!

P a r t y H a t s !

I decided upon this theme after I completed one of my shirts. I chose the red, black, and white colors to match Alayna's party in October - but it can be recreated for you in the colors of your choice! You can find this shirt in my shop, Alayna's Closet.





Then I found this adorable party hat from Itsy Bitsy Bunny. You already know that I love pink and green together and this beautifully made hat is just so sweet. If you visit this shop you can find so many more options for boys and girls!



I am big on having something special to mark an important occasion. This birthday party hat ornament is such a beautiful way to remember a special day. It can even be personalized with a name and date by the artist herself, Kirsten. The Painted Palmetto offers many more unique and gorgeous handpainted baubles.



No comments: