Monday, July 21, 2008

It's coming...

That wonderful time of year called Autumn. I even love the word - Autumn. It is my favorite time of year - the time when my baby girl's birthday comes around, the hot, humid weather turns crisp, decorating outside with pumpkins, mums, and scarecrows, local fairs, hot apple cider, hayrides. Love it all!


In autumn when the trees are brown
The little leaves come tumbling down
They do not make the slightest sound
But lie so quietly on the ground
Until the wind comes puffing by
And blows them off towards the sky.
(author unknown)



And I finally succumbed and made my first "holiday" themed shirt. I woke up this morning thinking about a witch. Nobody in particular, just a green little Halloween witch. : ) Here is how she turned out.



I will soon be adding to my Halloween family. I would like to do a Frankenstein, ghost, mummy, pumpkin, and maybe a dracula if he's not too scary. And I have lots of tote bags in stock that I will make to match and they will be perfect for trick or treating!





Make sure you keep checking Alayna's Closet for the newest additions!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that witch tee is sooo cute! :) you did a really good job with that.

The Stewart Stuff said...

What a cute addition to your shop! She is too cute! I love Autumn, too, but Summer (my daughter) is still my favorite!!!

Dana Meanor said...

That witch tee is so cute! I love the autumn season as well...good luck with your shop!

Dana
http://www.dlpom.com