Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Buy something new today... Aprons!

I love a clean house and cooking fresh, inventive meals, and learning from Martha Stewart's tips. But I think I like thinking about it more so than actually doing it. That is why I refer to myself as a semi domestic goddess. You can see glimpses of it, but then I get bored and move on. Oh well. So while I am thinking of being a good housewife I envision myself in a couple of these lovely aprons.


Aprons...





Now did you ever think that an apron could be as beautiful as this?! If this wasn't backless it would be a darn good looking dress! Joan of Momo's Retro Fashions creates this and other gorgeous aprons that remind you of the mom's on the black and white tv shows, just with better looking aprons.














This bacon and eggs apron is so adorable and should be standard attire in all NJ diners. Or aleast all waitresses named Flo should wear them. Betty from Snappy Shop creates such fun aprons. Some of these would look very cute framed in my diner style kitchen.















And I thought I would round out this segment with something for your little chef in the making. This camo apron actually comes with crayons in the pockets - but could easily be used with wisks and wooden spoons! You can find this little boys apron and more girls aprons in Kennedy Grace Boutique.













5 comments:

Cathi said...

Thank you so much for the feature! I love your blog and have marked it as a daily favorite! Great Etsy shop too. Thanks again, Cathi

Hippie Dippy Designs said...

very nice selection!

The Stewart Stuff said...

Like you, I think I have A.D.D. when it comes to cleaning. I will say that it looks pretty darn good for having three little ones (if I do say so myself)!!!

Crystal said...

I love that first one - so cute! I don't have an apron. So sad!

Kari said...

I love snappy shop aprons too!