Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Buy something new today...

As I have been browsing through Etsy the last several days I have noticed many shops gearing up for the holidays already. I haven't even thought much about next week yet - but this will hopefully trigger some of that holiday spirit!


Christmas In July!

One of the things I look forward to is picking out my family Christmas card for that year. I saw these really beautiful handmade cards by Sydnei of Simply Sentimental. I love the design and the colors are just gorgeous. I would buy these for sure.





















Another thing I look forward to is the tradition of the birdhouse I receive from my husband. I love, love this one and I don't think it would make it outdoors - too exquisite for any birdies to live in. As a matter of fact - I would have no problem receiving any of these lovelies from Bird House Accents.















Now for something I can trim my tree with. Actually my mom would LOVE these, amethyst is her birthstone. These come from a new shop on Etsy called RattiesBeads and they also come in various gemstone colors. Very pretty and sparkly! They would look luxurious tied on a package too!



















I hope that this post gets you in the mood to start storing gifts in any nook and cranny you can find. I will be launching my holiday line of shirts and tote bags next week. ---- just kidding.



3 comments:

Handmade Product and Creative Expression said...

Love your shop! Saw you in the etsy forum...

www.lamiadesigns.blogspot.com

The Stewart Stuff said...

Don't joke around! I would love some holiday shirts from you! Cute stuff!

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

The bird house is amazing!!