Monday, June 23, 2008

Rain, rain go away...

This is a picture I snapped while standing in our breezeway today. In the far center of the picture is our apple orchard. In the early mornings and early evenings you can usually find wild turkeys and deer. They also munch on the blueberry bushes behind the orchard. It has rained so much the last 3 days our pool is overflowing - but the garden is getting some much needed watering.


So I was standing there trying to get Hannah and Buttercup (our dogs) to go potty. I'm not sure why I always try to get them to go out when it is raining cats and dogs. I pretend I am going to run out and Hannah usually jumps out because she thinks I'm going too. Ahh, good times.



Today I made a couple of small steps on the business front. I have a box of 100 wooden hangers in the closet of my studio that have been sitting there for awhile. I plan to start carrying them to match the shirts in my shop. I think they will make for cute gift sets. So I have a few ideas in my head how I want them to turn out and today I finally started. I am painting this one the same color of pink as my girl's electric guitar shirt. I haven't quite decided how I will embellish it yet, but I will share the finished product soon.


Hope you have all had a great first day of the week!

1 comment:

The Stewart Stuff said...

Those are awesome hangers! I can't wait to get some!!!