Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Buy something new today...

In addition to my "Try something new" posts with recipes I will be doing the buy something new posts as well. I probably shop way more than I should - but now I can share all of my fabulous finds with you too. I thought long and hard about what my first theme should be. Today my daughter, Alayna, wore a gorgeous top in blue and green paisley. And I think I have found 3 things following this paisley theme amongst my fellow talented Etsians. So here we go...



Paisley







First up is this gorgeous paisley tote from Sewgracious. There are so many beautiful colors in the fabric that you could carry this tote with any outfit and it would be sure to go. And of course you need to have the matching mini wallet/business card case and keyfob too!












Next is this too cute wooden elephant push toy by Cookiedough. It is perfect for children of all ages that is beautiful to display and even better, safe to play with. We love the non toxic finish. The colors are quite modern but it sure looks like it will last a lifetime!














And last but not least... In honor of our own weiner dog, Buttercup! This fantastic onesie from BellaBlu designs proudly wears a weiner dog applique all the way from the front to the back. Made in a sweet pink and olive green fabric your little girl will look adorable sporting this puppy. And just so our lab Hannah doesn't get jealous, look here.





I hope you have enjoyed my first shopping showcase! Check back every week for my latest finds!

6 comments:

The Stewart Stuff said...

Etsyians offer the cutest stuff! Great idea to go for the matchy-matchy!!!

Mariana said...

Love the paisley bag...the combination of fabrics and colors is beautiful!!!
the wooden toys are fantastic! so much detail and care!
And the t-shirt is the funniest!

Tizzalicious said...

I love that elephant!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog. I love your finds! I'm off to check out your shop!

Anonymous said...

I also love the Paisley bag! Did you actually buy that one? I am always reading your blog now because you have such fun stuff on it!

Sew Gracious said...

Thanks SO much for featuring my bag! As you know, that one sold shortly after it was listed. I've had several people email about getting one. I hope everyone will keep checking in because I'll be doing "something" with those fabrics again! :-)