Sunday, June 8, 2008

A great find...

Before I started selling on Etsy I was a buyer. I mostly found hairclips and bows for Alayna that I couldn't live without. My first clothing purchase was this tank top: http://10oneworld.etsy.com/


Jen specializes in working with organic materials using her own design for the earth logo. She not only sells clothes for kids, but also men and women, and even a cute shopping tote. Our tank top arrived in a cute little bundled package using recycled materials and even a coupon for organic laundry soap. I really love this tank top, and as you can tell - it looks so sweet on. The quality of her work is excellent and I will definately be buying from Jennifer again.

I also want to say that Jen has been a very important friend to me lately. She is the most sweetest person with so much love and passion in her heart for everything in her life. I am lucky to have found this cute shop and such a great friend as well. : )

2 comments:

Jason and Jenn said...

Hi Amanda,

That is such a cute picture of Alayna...Very pretty you should be a photographer. I hope you and Paul are doing well, and you are keeping busy and getting some rest too.
We will be in touch.

Love, Jenn O.

The Stewart Stuff said...

You are the greatest! You made my day, possibly my week! You shouldn't have, but thanks!!!

Love ya, Jen