Saturday, June 7, 2008

2 weeks ago...

It has been 2 weeks since we found out Paul was sick. It really seems so long ago. That is probably only because so much has happened during that period. I do hope the next 3 weeks passes more quickly.

It took me a little more than 2 hours to get to the hospital yesterday. There was extra traffic since it was Friday and tons of people and cars by Fenway. I hope the Red Sox go on another road trip soon. I brought Paul down a package he received from his cousin's Jeff, Lisa, and their girls - chocolate! He loved it and dove right into it, so thank you guys. : ) He started back up with chemo yesterday and is already feeling sick this morning. It is amazing how fast it knocks him back. He is still sleeping right now but we should be ordering breakfast soon. And then I think it will be a quiet weekend. There are no more treatments scheduled so he can just relax.

My parents are flying out here from New Mexico tomorrow on the red eye and I am really looking forward to seeing them. They are also bringing my youngest niece and nephew with them. Eden and Alayna will love having the extra attention and company. And I believe we have some 90+ degree weather coming our way so they can all cool off in the pool.

I hope that you all have a nice "cool" weekend as well!


1 comment:

The Stewart Stuff said...

I love that you put up pictures on here. Very cute and cheerful! We all need to see cheerful. Your picture is beautiful!

Love ya, Jen