Saturday, June 21, 2008

Matchy matchy...

As I have previously mentioned, I am an avid shopper of hairclips for Alayna. There are a couple shops on Etsy that I love and will introduce to you, but tonight I would like to talk about CutesieClips.





Jennifer and I started collaborating with my bubblegum machine shirt. She made the cutest hairclip to match it, right down to the button "gumballs".



Something else that makes a perfect pair - is my girls electric guitar shirt and Jennifer's pink and black skull clip. So sweet, so tough, yet so girly. Don't you agree?


I am sure we will team up again in the future. But until then, why don't you check out her shop, CutesieClips, and see what else you find!

2 comments:

Cutesie Clips said...

Thanks Amanda! That was so sweet of you :) I love our little team-up situation, it's been fun working with you and I actually have another one I need to send you! So glad to have you back!

The Stewart Stuff said...

I love the skull with the electric guitar! How fitting!!!