Thursday, June 12, 2008

More than halfway home...

So Paul has been in the hospital for 3 weeks now. But the good news is he should be going home in 2 more weeks! It is really a small victory as he will have to be back in the hospital in a couple of months after that. But we are eager to have him home.

I have received several emails and calls of concern after my last post. I am sorry it seemed like such a downer post. The way things have happened is the first day hearing the news is the worst. We take some time to cry and absorb it, and then the next day we accept it and move on. But of course we still hope and pray Paul will be healthy and live as long as his dad - if not longer! (by the way, for those of you who don't know - Vinnie just turned 90!)


1 comment:

The Stewart Stuff said...

I cannot believe it has been 3 weeks. I hope the rest of the time flies for you! I'm cheering for you and I would love to come to Paul's 80th birthday party (and his 90th)!!!