Monday, September 15, 2008

Thinking of taking the plunge...

I have been sewing more often lately than I have before, mostly my tutu shirts for Alayna's Closet. But my sewing maching doesn't have a real home in my smallish studio. What I have been using is my daughter's play table and chair. Probably meant more for a 2 year old as opposed to a 30 year old! Needless to say - I want a new sewing table.



I have heard time and time again - go to Ikea.



I have actually never been to one before. Not too long ago they opened up the first store in Massachusetts. Stoughton isn't exactly close - about 2 hours away. But I have been told they could have almost anything I am looking for - even lunch. So I thought I could make a day of it. And hopefully find a new home for my sewing machine.

2 comments:

The Stewart Stuff said...

They have an awesome play place in Ikea for Alayna, too! I love that store!!!

Crystal Card said...

surely worth the trip.. I don't have one near me at all, I get excited at any opportunity to visit an Ikea. Have fun!