Thursday, September 4, 2008

Buy Something New Today - For the Girls!

Today's selection of must have items from Etsy are things I found while browsing through the hundreds of thousands of handmade goodies. I am window shopping while trying to find things for my daughter's upcoming 2nd birthday. Of course I may have found a couple things for myself too! Click on any of the pictures for more information on the featured item.



G I R L S


I had always thought of these silhouettes as old fashioned. But I love the updated twist with the girly pink! Sold from BabyCakes Art as a set of notecards with matching seals, it can be personalized to reflect your little beauty(ies)!



From a talented jewelry artist, RHB Designs, is this gorgeous copper disc pendant accented with a sterling heart charm. It is then stamped with the name of your choice. It is truly simple but a piece anyone girl would love.



Last we have this big, beautiful letter of your choice from Kiss Me Kate. The painting and embellishments look so great together and would be a fantastic gift. There are several sizes and fonts available so be sure to check them all out!



1 comment:

The Stewart Stuff said...

Very cute! I especially love the letter bulletin board! I love having girls to shop for!!!