Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Have you ever seen???

A movie called The Warriors?




I was forced to watch it some time ago by my husband. The first time I just thought what a cheesy, campy movie. And it is! But now I like seeing it. I find myself repeating lines of the movie all the time.

*** Warriors... Come out and play ***

Here's a little tidbit. My sister works for St. Joseph Hospital and has worked with Dr. Remar, his brother is James Remar. He is in The Warriors and more currently played Richard on Sex and the City. Speaking of which - am I still the only person who has not seen the SatC movie?! I can't wait for the dvd to come out next week!

3 comments:

The Stewart Stuff said...

OK....that movie is SOOO old! I love the clothes!!! I have never seen it and and sorry, but I don't plan to either! ENJOY! :P

Kayla Wassell said...

Nop, your not the only one. I haven't seen the movie yet which is very typical, but furthermore, I haven't seen a single episode of Sex and the City.... Have a good week.
M&K

Jason and Jenn said...

Haven't seen it yet either, and I can't wait for the dvd too. I was soooooo mad when that show ended.
Jenn