Thursday, September 11, 2008

Buy Something New Today - Oak Trees!


So you have heard it all before! I love Fall! And that includes the beautiful trees changing colors. Before the not so fun part of raking them up comes seeing them float to the ground, stomping aroung in them, hearing them crackle under your feet. So how many things do you think you can find on Etsy relating to oak trees? Atleast 451 items. Here are 3 of my favorite.

O A K
T R E E S

First from the wonderful shop - Cutesie Clips - is this gorgeous assortment of hair clips for your little girls hair. I haven't ordered my set yet - but know that I will! And they will be perfect just like all the other clips I have ordered from Jennifer.


From Sweet B Studio is this too cute print of an oak tree, complete with leaves and acorns. From their original drawing this print can be personalized and your info will be "carved" into the tree. What a sweet gift for a wedding or anniversary.


And lastly, I love this little felt tree. It just makes me smile. Actually all of the things in the Hi Tree shop do. This is the littlest of the oak trees available but there are also sequoias and cypress trees.



If you want to read more on these items just click on the picture and you will be taken straight to the listing!

2 comments:

The Stewart Stuff said...

That felt tree is so cute! What detail! Fun finds, as always, Amanda!

Cutesie Clips said...

Thanks so much Amanda! You are so sweet and your blog is amazing! I have a new blogging hero!