Saturday, October 11, 2008

Party time...


My little girl is 2 now.

Alayna has been my inspiration for so many things - including Alayna's Closet - that I thought I would share some photos of her Halloween themed birthday party. We kept it small and just invited a few of her little friends to celebrate. The kids all had fun at the cookie decorating station. Alayna mostly spilled the sprinkles everywhere.














___________________________________

I found many great themed snacks here and here.












_____________________________

We had another delicious cake from our favorite bakery. Alayna was a pro blowing out her candles.












_______________________________



Thanks for looking! I hope to be up and running with my blog and shop by next week. See you then!

5 comments:

Hippie Dippy Designs said...

What a great party!! Thanks so much for sharing. = )

The Stewart Stuff said...

I am so glad you were able to take the time to celebrate her big day. I'm sure Paul was there in spirit! Love ya! Happy Birthday Alayna!!!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

what a fabulous party. Happy Birthday Alayna!

The Stewart Stuff said...

Hey, Amanda! I am giving you and your blog an award! Go to my blog to check it out!!!
http://10oneworld.blogspot.com

Kim said...

That cake was gorgeous! There is nothing better then a halloween birthday party. Did you make the dress Alayna's wearing? It's amazing. I love the different color chairs too....Are you having another party this year?